2018 Ducati Scrambler Sixty2NEW POP ICON
Sixty2 is a Ducati Scrambler inspired by the youth culture of skateboarding, surfing and pop music. That's why Sixty2, the most “popular” Ducati Scrambler of all time, is the new "pop icon“. The design, a highly expressive version of the Ducati Scrambler, finds a new form in its steel tank with integrated fuel tank cover. The graphics and the dedicated logo make it immediately recognizable.
Features may include:
- Pirelli dual asport tires
- 14 lt drop steel fuel tank with dedicated logo
- 10- Spoke light alooy 18" front, 17" rear
- Black silencer
- 399cc L-Twin cylinder 4HP, desmodromic air cooled
- Round steel mirrors
- Round headlight with LED ring
- High and wide handlebar
- Floating mono disc, 2-piston 320mm, ABS Standard
- Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable
- Passenger grab rail
- Steel tube swingarm
- LCD dashboard with interchangeable aluminum cover
- Low seat 790mm
- LEd Tail light
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.